It’s hard to imagine what catered events will look like as we move deeper into 2021, but it’s a certainty that they will continue to look different than what they once were. Here at Special Moments Catering, we anticipate balancing the need to celebrate, plan and connect with the necessity for safety and health.
The last year has already taught us what we can do to make every event successful, from corporate planning events to graduation parties to weddings. We see these evolving circumstances as a chance to continue being thoughtful and creative as we carefully map out every special event of 2021.
What you can expect from Special Moments
- A personalized plan for ensuring your guests’ safety at your event.
- As always, high levels of cleanliness in every aspect of your event.
- Options for venues that are large enough to accommodate your guests safely, with movement to open-air venues as the weather permits.
- Menu choices that best fit safe service needs at your event – Served buffets, extra food stations and bars, additional staff.
- Prepackaged or covered food and drinks that allow for safe table and tray service.
- Technology options, such as virtual drink tickets for events featuring a cash bar.
- We are pleased to work with you on ways we can creatively serve your guests with fun themes, coordinating colors, and enhanced atmospheres.
Our staff is ready to help you plan every aspect of your event, whether you desire a minimal-contact arrangement or you seek ideas for safely allowing movement and dancing. Even as we need to continue to social distance, Special Moments is pleased to offer suggestions for how you and your guests can be social.
Call us today for details on how we can help you make your next event special and safe without sacrificing elegance and value.